Thursday, March 15, 2012

ICT Thursday

Good afternoon,

Thought I might try out this new fad internet thingie. Apparently they have the internet on computers now...(old joke from the Simpsons...)

Anyway, I saw on the Room 3 blog that they have this cool way of sharing PDFs, so I thought we'd try it with the latest book Room 2 have created Jesus Turns Water Into Wine.

Jesus Turns Water Into Wine



Earlier in the day we did some reading.


I'm a Word Detective. I never give up on a word I don't know.

I get the first sound on the tip of my tounge.

I read on or rerun to get more clues.

I think about what would make sense.

Got it!

Check...

Does it look right,

Does it sound right,

Does it make sense?

A great wee series of strategies that we're hammering home during our reading sessions. It's great to see the children using them.

Funday Friday tomorrow, don't forget your library books.

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment