Monday, May 21, 2012

Hide! It's Monday!

Opps, too late!

Good afternoon,

This morning Green Reading Group read Hide and Go Seek.

So, naturally, they then went outside to play it.









(These were taken by the children after the seeker had found their quarry!)

After lunch we created our own acrostic poem...


Holy Spirit, please help me
Oh, please help me Lord
Love
You, I do

Sorry God that I didn't listen to you
Please forgive me
I love you Lord
Remember that I love you
I love you
Take care of me.
Could have even been written by David himself.

We ended the day playing with our Animal Trading Cards.

Animal Trading Cards





And a good time was had by all. Honestly!

Mrs Grant will be in the room tomorrow while I struggle with, opps I mean enjoy, writing reports. So, I'll be here, but not.

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment