Friday, May 25, 2012

The Molestrangler Is On It's Way!

Good evening,

By the time you will have read this Dayle McKenzie will be on his way on his wonderful scooting machine.


And I quote...
Hi all.

Well, it's D-day tomorrow for the Scooter Safari.

The 'Flying Molestrangler' is ready (as ready as it's every going to be anyway), and I'm quite nervous.

Only 253k's on that seat and those handlebars!

The Scooter Safari has raised $170,000 and counting for the Cancer Society. My personal tally is just hovering around $600.

To those of you who have donated, thank you very much. To those of you who have offered me support, I think you sincerely as well.

It's still not too late to donate. You can follow this link http://www.fundraiseonline.co.nz/teammolestrangler/ to my Fund-raising page or Google Trans Alpine Scooter Safari, find Team Molestrangler and donate there.

Anyway, thanks again to you all.

Regards

Dayle MacKenzie.
Good luck Dayle! You may need it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment