Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Forgetful Tuesday


Good evening,

This afternoon I had an unexpected / fully expected and previously discussed R.E. observation, so...I brought forward tomorrow's lesson to this afternoon. I mean, it's not like I forgot Mrs McDowell was coming in or anything...

Well, anyway, we discussed responsibilities and privileges.



Then we went out for more target practice. This time outside...



...and against someone guarding the target. Room 2 worked really well together passing the ball to each other to try to catch out the defender.




Tomorrow I'm off to Wellington for the Catholic Conference (presenting on Thursday. Argghhh!) So, Mrs [Veronica - I can't remember her last name!] is in tomorrow, and Mrs Hooker is in on Thursday and Friday. (Which reminds me, unless it's raining, Kapa Haka will be on on Friday - Mrs Earl and Mrs Hooker will be taking it, so Room 2 will split as usual.)

I'm sure a good time will be had by all.

Bye for now,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment