Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Monday Tuesday

Good afternoon and welcome to Week 2.

(I got a little confused in my maths planning yesterday, so Room 2 mathematicians were on Monday's group rotation...though Tuesday's warm up activity...)

Anyway, this morning Whero reading group started to share their text for today with us...


...but they ran out of time!

After lunch we popped outside for some more Hitting and Striking.





Dunno who that ring in was...

Right, Fred's been on at me (:-) to ask you if you have any sheets to make these with...


It's called a chiton (pronounced "kiton"). We're after 26 of them. Just a small order...

Anyway, if anyone has any spare single coloured material (like sheets or table cloths (?) - no stripes please), please bring it along to school so I can ruin Fred's spare time...I mean so's Frederika can very graciously zip 'em up for us. Well, them. I'm not actually getting one made. Though, on second thoughts...

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment